In Project Management, ERON is a leading by providing professionally proactive hands-on approach to managing projects. We bring our clients that assurance of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards; ascertaining the client’s exact requirements, budgetary parameters and their time constraints. ERON ensures that its Management Team and support staff know these requirements and work together with the Client to create solutions.
By utilizing a proprietary Project Execution Plan (PEP) methodology, ERON Technologies identifies the objectives and requirements of the every project before work is started. This combined with Risk Mitigation Strategy and a detailed Tasking Program ensures costing transparency, budgetary control, project timing and final commissioning are achieved flawlessly. Projects by type managed by the company
- New building projects and construction management.
- Corporate and office fit out project.
- Residential project construction management.
- Hotel and Leisure project construction management.
At ERON Technologies, we understand that professional project management is a strategic element to the success of large projects. There is no substitute for a competent project manager equipped with the correct tools and resources to meet established schedules, budgets, and project objectives. As such, we apply forwardthinking project management concepts that set industry standards. The PMI process has enabled us to effectively manage the triple constraints (cost, time, and scope) of large-scale projects to achieve project quality goals and meet or exceed customer expectations.
We have proven systems in place to achieve:
- Optimum use of available funds;
- Control of the scope of the work;
- Realistic and effective Project scheduling;
- Optimum use of design and construction firms’ skills and talents;
- Seamless teamwork with subcontractors;
- Avoidance of delays, changes, and disputes;
- Enhanced project design and construction quality; and
- Optimum flexibility in contracting and procurement