INEGBEDION Bonnyface E.J, FCBA (Chief Executive Officer)
Mr. Inegbedion Bonnyface E.J. Holds a Bachelors of Science Degree in Microbiology from the University of Benin. He has earned more than 15 years of working experience in various reputable organizations.
Now on board of ERON TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Bonnyface was also once a Production Partner with Fesbongen Enterprises, Administrative Staff with Protioes Nigeria Ltd, ICT Consultant for Incitels Nigeria Ltd (CBN, Currency Centre Network Project, Asaba), Lyght Consults Ltd (National Energy Summit 2009) and Project Director, World Bank NUC-STEP-B Project 2010 among others. He served as one of the ICT maintenance consults to the office of the Special Advisor to the President on Niger Delta Matters. In 2014, Stoneworks Composite Technology International Company authorised him to be their sole-representative in Nigeria. His drive in the ICT industry for improvement and development earned him, Fellow of Certified Board of Administrators. As the Chief Executive Officer of ERON, he undertakes the following roles:
- Drive the leadership and vision to the company.
- Lead the management team in decision making, strategic planning and policy implementation.
- Liaise with local and international partners and service vendors.
- Assist in the recruitment of employees.
- Preside over the board meetings.
- Ensuring that the company meets its target by giving necessary advice on how to achieve efficiency and productivity.
- Assist in providing supervision when projects are being executed.
- Ensuring the company can undertake a good number of projects annually.
Mr. Aluge Charles Osaretin
Mr. Aluge Charles Osaretin is a graduate of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from Ambrose Alli University, Masters in Business Administration from Aston University, United Kingdom. He is a Cisco Certified Network Administrator with over ten years experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry. Charles is motivated by clients-satisfaction which drives him to seek the vantage point as far as service delivery is concerned. He takes interest in understudying technology and how it best addresses the question of ‘necessity and responsibility’. As Managing Director, he takes charge of overseeing the technical expertise available to clients. His responsibilities include the following:
- Seeking out latest technologies and furnishing the board of directors with details.
- Looks at the concerns of compatibility in the environment to be served.
- Provide a framework of implementation taking cognisance of existing technological platforms where there are.
- Ensuring risk and hazards are zeroed to the minimum.
- Design and implement network environments for clients for both local and wide area networks.
- Provide professional and technical advice in the purchase of systems for jobs.
- Assist in the evaluation of projects and provide cost effective approaches.
- Assist in providing training for other IT employees.
- All other areas of client satisfaction hinged on technology.
Mr. Okojie Peter
Mr. Okojie Peter, having studied Computer Engineering at the University of Benin, banked his professional advantage from Microsoft, USA, as well as Kroll Ontrack, UK. Peter is a service partner with Symantec Company. He has earned more than a decade of working experience in some reputable organizations. Now on the ERON TECHNOLOGIES Team, Peter was once a Technical Assistant with LeoMaris Integrated Services Limited, Business Manager with Nugach Nigeria Limited, Support Partner with Lyght Consults Ltd and Service Manager, Automated Diagnostics & Micros Limited.